If you have a retail store, we invite you to consider carrying our products in your store. Our requirements are simple:
- You must have a business license.
- Must be zoned for and accept walk-in traffic.
- Must have published weekly hours.
- We need to be able to find you through a basic internet search (you do NOT need a website).
- We do not require minimum volumes, but your orders must be reasonable (ordering one 6 oz bottle is not considered reasonable)
Here is some additional information about our policies:
- We do NOT sell through the nation-wide big-box stores.
- We do NOT sell through Internet-Only retailers.
- We enforce MAP pricing† to guarantee that everybody makes a profit.
- We carefully screen all of our retailers to make sure that they are for real, not just a hobbyist running an operation out of their garage. We go to the extent of using Google Satellite maps to view each new retailers address to make sure it exists and is in a business area, not a residential neighborhood.*
- We do NOT drop-ship** our products.
- We ship direct to your store, and through select distributors to guarantee that you get the freshest products possible.
If you would like to see a list of Reef Nutrition Retailers in your area, use our StoreFinder.
† Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) specifies the lowest price a retailer can advertise the product for sale.
* While this is our internal process, it may not be true for our distributors. In select areas where the Reef Nutrition line is under-represented or local retailers are not available or choose not to carry our product, we may allow an exception.
** Drop shipping is a supply chain management technique in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to the manufacturer – who then ships directly to the customer.