Love the tigger pods. And all the rest of the line up!!
The fish have much brighter colors when fed these pellets.
Tdo all the way. The color is amazing
Could not live life without it ! Love the product
I’m no scientist. I can’t give you a breakdown of what’s in it and what’s good vs. bad. What I can give you is my personal experience and observations. 7 months ago I was tankless in my house with no knowledge of raising clownfish. I now have over 25 tanks and more than 250 bright vividly colored clown fry between 5 months old and a few days old. I was able to rear 18 fry on my first attempt. I give 75% of that success to food delivery / availability. The other 25% would be water quality l, which also reflects back on the TDO. In my opinion, there is no easier way to bring up fry than Rotifers and TDO breeder pack. There is a feeding chart on RN web sight to assist in feeding schedules. It is a full proof method of successful hatches. You can’t go wrong when feeding TDO and closely monitoring ammonia and phosphate.
For reefs, Mandarin feeding, or refugium seeding we always recommend Tigger-Pods. This product never lets us down and is always a #1 seller in our store.
We always recommend ROTI-Feast to those with coral reefs and small fish.
Wild caught fish which are only known to eat live food are instantly eating Pac-Pods! Game changer for aquarium hobbyists.
They are great
Great product. Fast shipment !
Excellent food for rotifers